Hooking up with the Husaks!
After a grueling 8 hour day of driving to see Jacob and Jonah at Boone, North Carolina, I arrived after Dark at the park that Jacob had sent me the link to oh, so I could park my camper there. True to form oh, Jacob was standing by the side of the road in a grassy knoll waiting for me to arrive. The boys had found me a dog friendly Brewery, talk about accommodating my needs! So we walked up and around the corner and there it was all lit up like a Christmas tree! And there everybody was waiting for me in front: Jonah, Lissa, Jack, and Jacob's girlfriend.
I felt so honored that everyone would come to see me! We had a magnificent time, full of lots of belly laughs!
This is the restaurant named Peter's that I went to for breakfast every morning.
Oh, I also stopped briefly at the Biltmore house which was indeed spectacular - what I could see of it, because my ticket did not allow me in the house, and if it did I would have had to wait for like two three hundred other people to go in first. My ticket only allowed me to look at the front of the house and go to the gardens. I considered it a total rip-off for $70, as you couldn't even take a picture of the house because there were so many hundreds of people standing in front of it.
Now it's 8:30 in the morning and I have a flat tire, so I'm going to go see about that.
Yes Jacki I did, I am following every move. I live the pictures mostly. Enjoy your tour.
ReplyDeleteI don't see a name by your comment. Who is this?
DeleteWOWSERS!!!! How very awesome!!! I just loved visiting Ashville, NC. Spectacular!!! Safe travels my friend!!
ReplyDeleteDid Dubai get a drink at the brewery 😉
ReplyDeleteNo, but she sat patiently and waited for us as we reminisced for hours!
Delete