Popular posts from this blog
Hitting the road....
Tue., Oct. 12- Okay, I'm driving the little Bushwacker / mini rig with DUBAI sleeping peacefully in the backseat. I'm headed to my parents house in Indiana, for my first stop where my mom is going to make me breakfast– or I'm going to eat a bowl of Shredded Wheat cereal with my dad. This is the first time my parents will have seen the bushwhacker oh, and the first time my parents will have seemed to buy since to buy growls at my father when she was like months old. In December, she will be 6. I passed the giant fishing store with the 30-foot fish on the front of it oh, and the Maine fireworks store oh, so I know I'm getting close. It's 8:44 a.m. oh, and I left home at about 7:15, after getting ice for my cooler. I'm supposed to tell her and 15 minutes, that's going to be a sight to see. I had a delightful breakfast with my parents– mom made me a mushroom omelette dot-dot-dot my fav. ...
Hooking up with the Husaks!
After a grueling 8 hour day of driving to see Jacob and Jonah at Boone, North Carolina, I arrived after Dark at the park that Jacob had sent me the link to oh, so I could park my camper there. True to form oh, Jacob was standing by the side of the road in a grassy knoll waiting for me to arrive. The boys had found me a dog friendly Brewery, talk about accommodating my needs! So we walked up and around the corner and there it was all lit up like a Christmas tree! And there everybody was waiting for me in front: Jonah, Lissa, Jack, and Jacob's girlfriend. I felt so honored that everyone would come to see me! We had a magnificent time, full of lots of belly laughs! This is the restaurant named Peter's that I went to for breakfast every morning. Oh, I also stopped briefly at the Biltmore house which was indeed spectacular - what I could see of it, because my ticket did not allow me in the house, and if it did I would have ...
Comments
Post a Comment